It's here

Hello there, hope you have been having a good week. If not then hey, aren't we just grateful the Sabbath is here.

A day that the Lord has sert apart for you and me to rest. And I don't meant just physical rest. In the ups and down of this world we are not only physically exhausted but mentally bombarded,emotionally broken and not to mention financially challendes.

The Sabbath was made for us to rejuvenate, to recharge. The messages we hear encourage us to be better people. They are there to help us manage through the turmoils of life. To have a way to better deal with life's difficulties. And most of all to remind us of a better and stress free home we all looking forward to.

And do you know what else is so special about the Sabbath. I must say it's the company of my fellow believers. Those powerful, God filled conversations you have during lunch and after the service. That moment where all you talk about is God God and more of God. I know it might sound a little bit crazy, but those are conversationps that keep me going for the next week. 


There's absolutely a lot to look forward to when the Sabbath approaches. And I hope you hear the Lord speak to you wherever you going to worship.

Remember the Sabbath was made for you. So enjoy it, embrace it and let it bring you closer to heaven.Be it the sermon, the hymns, the lessons, the people ....oh  oh how can I forgot the food. I know when done to the Glory of God it's always a foretaste of heaven.

Have a blessed and love filled Sabbath.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benny says " The Lord cares for all your needs".

Love moves

Blessed are those who wait on the Lord (1)